Sometimes, without realizing, we tend to neglect timely servicing of garage doors and when we find problems with its functioning, we tend to take it upon ourselves to fix it. We should avoid both these circumstances: neglecting garage doors and self-fixing. There are a substantial number of specialists out there, for this very purpose of garage door repair in Vancouver.
Common problems associated with Garage doors:
The problems might come at different times, but they are more or less similar in nature. Let us discuss some of the most common problems you might have faced:
· If you find the door opening and closing with a thud sound, it could be a broken torsion spring which is meant to act as a counter-weight. The other reason could be a broken lifting cable.
· If you find your door to be off its hinges, one of the horizontal tracks might be misaligned or the bolts holding the bracket in place might be off.
· If the door opens and closes at will, you could see if the problem lies with the battery and just replace it. If not, call the technician!
· While you’re closing the door, it goes slightly down and comes right back up. This could happen because the units are misaligned and by adjusting the sensitivity of the motor, this problem can be solved.
Services offered by Garage Door Specialists in Vancouver:
· New Garage door installation for residential purposes
· Garage Door maintenance which includes adjusting the speed, replacing worn out parts and lubrication
· Installing retractable awnings for patios, decks, terraces and windows.
· Solving minor problems like spring replacement or a pulley problem
· Updating your garage door including keypads and remote controls.